Thursday 18 August 2011

If You Are Susceptible To Seasickness Have A Look At This


It all kicks off* at about 20 seconds.

What's this got to do with Gardening? Well I took this on a trip back from the Isle Of Wight a few years ago during a very windy day on the Solent. They love their gardening down on the Isle Of Wight!

What's this got to do with mobile? Well as you can see from the outstanding quality of the footage, this was filmed on a mobile. I believe this was in the days when I carried a Sony Ericsson K800i. Still one of the best cameras on a mobile! OK the video is a bit rubbish ;-)

OK the links are tenuous.

Next post is back to gardening ;-). I have to report on the hedge cuttings!

Cheers

m


*when I say kicks off it's OK but it's not going to change your life ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment