Tuesday 4 October 2011

Peter's Thoughts On David Cameron And The Conservative Party Conference



Hot on the heals of Peter's solution to save the euro, he provides his frank assessment of David Cameron, the Conservative Party in the UK and the current Conservative Party Conference in Manchester.

Please view the video above for his assessment. I asked him for further comment but he was so mad he was not prepared to comment further after ripping the Economist to bits.

More assessment of the economy and politics in general once Peter is ready to comment further ;-)

Cheers

m

2 comments:

  1. I think my previous comment was eaten. He looks to have strong opinions about things at a very young age. A government take-over may be in his future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of his opinions, at this stage, are driven by 'Can I rip this?'! I love his work though ;-)

    Thanks for liking on facebook as well!

    ReplyDelete