Sunday 1 May 2011

Trying Out Some Rose Campion

Re-potted Rose Campion - Lychnis coronaria

I was given three Rose Campion by a work colleague. As yet I have really struggled to find an appropriate place for them in the garden, although I really do want to try them out. For now I have re-potted them, pictured above, and I will try to get them into the garden proper a little later in Spring or early Summer. I think I have a spot but I need to find time to clear it a little to give these the room they need to grow. Apparently these will grow about one to two feet.

I have a feeling that I will be re-potting them again, in larger pots, in about a months time, unless I make the time to get that spot cleared!

Will come back to these a little later if I get them to take and flower properly!

Although I have now found a place in the garden for them after clearing out a corner for them. If given half a chance I will try to get them into the ground this weekend.

Have fun!

Cheers

m

No comments:

Post a Comment